ABM Certification by Demandbase
In just two years, more than 1,500 B2B marketers have become certified Account-Based Marketing strategists through Demandbase's own robust certification program. The program consists of three tiers of ABM certification: Foundations, Advanced, and the latest addition, Expert, making its debut at this year's conference.
ABM Certification: Advanced and Expert courses (Onsite)
With the implementation of ABM strategies growing exponentially and more best practices coming to light, this year we are thrilled to announce the addition of the Expert curriculum, a continuation of Advanced. Both Advanced and Expert courses will be offered onsite at the conference. Advanced will arm marketers with the insight they need to scale the ABM Strategy at their company; and Expert will provide marketers and their teams with the tools and resources needed to align them directly with corporate objectives and revenue and make ABM a comprehensive demand gen strategy. Additional course information below.
ABM Certification: Foundations course (Online only)
Not ready for Advanced or Expert ABM Certification? No problem! Go ahead and register for Advanced or Expert and we’ll email you an offer code that enables you to take the Foundations course online before the conference for only $99 ($395 value). Additional course information below.
FOUNDATIONS (Online only)
Register for a Pro-Marketer Pass to enroll in the Advanced or Expert course and you will receive an offer code to enroll in Foundations for only $99 ($395 value).
Who should attend:
B2B marketing and sales professionals who are new to ABM and seek to understand the foundational components of a successful strategy. This curriculum provides valuable knowledge for marketers who are onboard with ABM, but want to bring their marketing and sales teammates up to speed.
- Learning the terms, definitions, and core ABM concepts
- Understanding the foundations of an ABM strategy
- Defining key stakeholders in ABM leadership
- Self-assessing your maturity level with ABM
- Seeing ‘the funnel’ through an ABM lens
- Getting marketing and sales alignment right
- Bringing ABM to life—a real-world case study
The Pro-Marketer Pass is required to enroll in this course. Breakfast and lunch included.
Who should attend:
B2B marketing and sales professionals who have begun implementing ABM at their organizations and want to scale their efforts more broadly across the marketing team or to a new division; the course is also valuable for those who want to learn best practices for getting more efficiency out of their current strategy.
- Budgeting for ABM and the new marketing mix
- Developing organizational structures and team support for ABM
- Defining, optimizing and maintaining your target account List
- Selling ABM across the organization
- Leveraging technology for scale and efficiency
- Establishing metrics and KPIs to track success
- Scaling your ABM strategy
Who should attend:
B2B marketing and sales professionals looking to go ‘all-in’ with Account-Based Marketing, making it a comprehensive demand gen strategy. The morning will include instruction on a few key topics, and the afternoon will be spent putting all the principles of ABM to good use, working in small groups on an ABM-focused case study.
- Leveraging a blended ABM strategy: 1:1, 1:Few, 1:Many
- Organizing and aligning your marketing team for ABM
- Tracking your success and informing your strategy with the right metrics
- Aligning and choreographing efforts of both Marketing and Sales
- Segmenting your audience to build programs throughout the funnel
- Building a tech stack designed for ABM