Welcome to Equilar Executive Compensation Summit 2017 registration! Registration should take about five minutes.
You'll be directed through a series of four pages. Your hotel reservations to the Swissôtel Chicago will be made during this process.
Please complete the subsequent pages in full so that your conference registration may be confirmed and take note of the following:
1. Questions with an asterisk are required to continue.
2. You'll need your complete business information along with a valid credit card for direct payment of the conference registration fee.
3. We ask that you do not use the "back" button on your browser or double-click any buttons, to ensure that you are not double-registered or double-charged.
4. A credit card will also be required to confirm your hotel reservation on this form.
5. The credit card entered for the hotel will not be charged at this time, but is merely to guarantee your hotel stay. The credit card used for the registration fee, however, will be charged immediately upon submission. These can be the same or different credit card accounts.
If you already registered and would like to make changes to your reservation, please 'Log In' below.
Executive Compensation Summit 2017 Registration
Telephone: 1 (415) 444-7665 (international)
Telephone : 1 (844) 359-3389 (toll free)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
Conference Cancellation & Substitution Policy
Confirmed Summit registrants who fail to notify Equilar of cancellation in advance forfeit all fees paid. All cancellation notices must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notices received before May 1, 2017 are eligible for a 100% refund of the registration fees. Notices received between May 1, 2017 and May 29, 2017 will be subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Notices received after May 29, 2017 will receive a credit of equal value that may be used toward another Equilar event within one year. Prices and programs are subject to change without notice.
You may transfer your registration to another person until 72 hours before the Summit by providing authorization to us at email@example.com. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference, the liability of Equilar is limited to the return of paid registration fees. Equilar Inc. assumes no liability for any nonrefundable travel, hotel, or related expenses incurred by registrants.